CHEVROLET AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND PROMOTIONS
GET PREFERRED PRICING
Welcome to the all-new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Preferred Pricing website. Here you will find everything you need to get the vehicle that is right for you. Your affiliation with us will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at a preferred price.
Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best price. You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1) See if your company is eligible for Preferred Pricing AM I ELIGIBLE?
2) Select your new vehicle
Almost all Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose?
Visit the Virtual Showroom now.
3) Visit a participating Dealer
Head to a participating Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility. Find a dealer online or call 1-800-463-7483.
*Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies can purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at GM Employee Price plus applicable fees and taxes. GM Employee Price is defined as the dealer's price of the base price of the vehicle, plus options, Program Participation fees, REP fees and dealer fees (if applicable) as shown on the invoice. This calculation excludes taxes, license and registration fees, insurance, personal property registry fees and freight charges. Model restrictions may apply. See participating GM Dealer for all program details. GM may modify or terminate this program in whole or in part without notice.
At General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.
That's why we've created the GM Mobility Program. It's designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.*
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that's right for you, we've included the information you'll need and a number of links in the following pages, as well as a helpful overview you can download and keep.
* Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on eligible new 2020 or 2021 MY Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered by January 4th, 2022 to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See dealer for details.
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
Q: How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer to redeem.
Q: Does the purchase/finance/lease require a down payment?
A: Your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes, in most cases.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2016, 2017 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 4th, 2017 – January 2, 2018. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-463-7483.
º Applicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-463-7483..
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
GENERAL MOTORS HEROES
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country and communities, General Motors is proud to show our appreciation by offering our Canadian Heroes a $1,000* bonus towards the purchase or lease of eligible new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicles. Canadian Forces personnel, First Responders and Professional Healthcare Workers are eligible.* Plus, this great new offer can be combined with other retail offers and partner programs!
To participate, simply bring proof of eligibility* to a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding eligible vehicles, down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Heroes Bonus?
A: Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
Q: Which vehicles are eligible?
A: Come see us to discuss eligible on new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
Q: How do I participate in the Heroes Bonus?
A: Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership to us.
Q: How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase, finance and/or lease?
A: There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount.
Q: Can I share my Heroes Bonus?
A: Only spouses are eligible to share the discount.
Q: Does the purchase/ finance/lease require a down payment?
A: We will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle
Q: Can I combine the Heroes Bonus offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes. The Canadian Forces discount can be combined with other GM programs such as:
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility program
Can I combine the Heroes Bonus with the GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases.1
Q: Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
Q: Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
A: Yes. See us for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Heroes Bonus?
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.
* Eligible Canadian Forces and First Responder personnel and Professional Healthcare Workers will receive a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) which will be deducted from the negotiated price of the purchase, lease or finance of eligible new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles delivered between January 5th, 2021 to January 4th, 2022. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt EV. Incentive offer takes place at the time of delivery. Eligible individuals include: Active, reserve and veteran military personnel plus their spouses and surviving spouses; firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers plus their spouses; and nurses, doctors and professional healthcare workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces, valid proof of Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID, or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to be eligible, as applicable. Cannot be combined with certain other advertised lease and finance rates. Dealer may sell for less and order/trade may be necessary. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
Get a $1,000 Welcome to Canada Bonus on a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.*Available only to those new to Canada with a valid Permanent Resident Card or Temporary Work Permit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who is eligible for the $1,000 Welcome To Canada Bonus?
A: All individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit:
The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Card must state calendar years 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021.
The Temporary Work Permit must be valid at time of purchase.
Q: Which GM vehicles are eligible for the Welcome To Canada Bonus?
A: All 2019, 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles. (excluding 2020 Blazer 1L0, Camaro Coupe A1Z, 2020 Colorado 2SA and 2020 Canyon 2SA.)
Q: When does the program begin and end?
A: Offer valid from January 5th, 2021 – January 4th, 2022.
Q: Are there any other requirements?
Individuals must have a valid Canadian driver’s licence to be eligible.
Vehicles must be registered in the name of the eligible individual and can be co-titled with their spouse, or financing/leasing co-signer (financial documentation must be provided to prove co-signing eligibility).
A person is considered and eligible under the provisions of this program only once in his or her lifetime.
Q: Can I combine the Welcome to Canada Bonus with another program or promotion?
A: Yes, please locate a dealer contact us for details.